How To Be Invisible: Protect Your Home, Your Children, Your Assets, And Your Life
"From cyberspace to crawl spaces, new innovations in information gathering have left the private life of the average person open to scrutiny, and worse, exploitation. Using real life stories and his own consulting experience, J.J. Luna shows you legal methods for protecting yourself from information predators and how to secure your bank accounts, business dealings, computer files, and even your home address. In this third updated edition, there are new sections on: *New dangers from using smart phones, e-book readers and other electronic devices *Protecting your Facebook, Twitter and online banking accounts *How to rent, buy or build a safe house *How and where to hide cash, silver and gold *And much more"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB South Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thomas Dunne Books
- ISBN-13: 9781250010452
- ISBN: 1250010454
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 3