How India Found Its Feet: The Story Of Indian Business Leadership And Value Creation, 1991 2010
The economic growth of India during the decades of the 1990s and 2000s is well documented. There is, however, little available explanation for this growth and thus how this can be repeated. This book documents the unequivocal effort by some individuals and teams that fashioned globally competitive businesses during this short span of time. This volume includes interviews with business leaders from thirteen businesses in order to capture the essence of creating unprecedented value. These stories unfold the creativity, risk taking ability, compassion for fellow human beings and, more than anything else, the celebration of the triumph of individuals. These thirteen leaders explain with incredible frankness their ingenuity in conceiving new lines of business. These stories will provide inspiration for future leaders and entrepreneurs not just in India, but all across the world. As such, this book will facilitate potential business leaders to invent new business models and establish themselves in the global markets - the world is looking at them to innovate as they structure their own career path.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Scholars Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781443848206
- ISBN: 1443848204
- Publication Year: 2013