Hope Restored: How The New Deal Worked In Town And Country
Fourteen writings by historians that show how, even though the New Deal's initiatives did not always work, FDR's program was a psychological and political success because it restored hope to a nation battered by the Great Depression. Mr. Sternsher's focus is not on Washington, D.C., but on what was happening at the local level across a vast and diverse nation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ivan R Dee
- ISBN-13: 9781566630030
- ISBN: 1566630037
- Publication Year: 1999