Homeopathy Beyond Avogadro's Number: An Observational Study Of The Sem Scans Of High Potency Homeopathic Particles
This book presents an Observational Study of photographs of SEM scans of 10 micrometer homeopathic remedy particles. These are shown in scans of various potencies, which are compared and analyzed. This work is based on a method of examination of the scans from the microscope that moves from relatively low [24x] to higher [14,000x] magnifications; refocusing was the magnification progresses. A theory was developed while doing this study explaining why the homeopathic remedies are still vital, and hence potentially effective, at a great number of dilutions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781978482401
- ISBN: 197848240X
- Publication Year: 2018