Home Thoughts From The Heart
A sense of home, and of love, is what makes life meaningful for me. I invite you to share in a journey through family, friendship and adventure in the pages of this book, and hope that you will find something here that resonates with you. After all, we're all walking this road through life together -- and that's what makes it worthwhile. Love, Mary Icon of Irish broadcasting Mary Kennedy invites us into her world in this beautiful book of words and pictures, sharing stories from her life at home and abroad, along with favourite recipes that have been handed down the generations. From family weddings and gatherings, and her love of gardening, to the ups and downs of life, and finding meaning in the spiritual, Mary describes her inner world with an intimacy and honesty her readers have come to love. Including musings on the challenges -- and benefits -- of getting older, and how life can make you stumble when you least expect it (just so you can experience what it is to rise again!), Home Thoughts from the Heart is a book to be cherished.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hachette Books Ireland
- ISBN-13: 9781473666979
- ISBN: 147366697X
- Publication Year: 2018