Home Security Exposed: A Guide To Improving The Security Of Your Home
It has been reported that a burglary now happens every 15 seconds. As such, the chances of your own home actually being at risk from a break-in are greatly increased, and it does not matter where you live. When people think of a break-in, they think of someone gaining entry into their home through breaking some glass or smashing down doors. Yet there are certain things which could actually extend an invitation to those intruders to make an attempt at getting into your home. There are many places which are vulnerable to attack by an intruder to your home, and therefore you must set up a routine which will provide them with less opportunities of attempting to break in. Below, we look at what are considered to be some of the weak areas in your home security routine which could help to prevent any kind of break-in from occurring.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542393768
- ISBN: 1542393760
- Publication Year: 2017