Holly Jolly Summer
In Christmas, Kentucky, fifteen-year-old Darby Peacher stumbles her way into a job at the town's run-down holiday-themed amusement park, Holly Jolly Land, but her summer quickly goes from merry to miserable when the boy of Christmas present is absent, the boy of Christmas past is her supervisor, and the town seems to be losing its cheer as it strives to become more commercial.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Camelback
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Farrar Straus & Giroux
- ISBN-13: 9780374305758
- ISBN: 0374305757
- Publication Year: 2018