Hogwash: Collected Stories
Hogwash: Collected Stories is Travis Turner's first collection of short fiction. This Black Belt native provides a fresh voice toward everyday observations and experiences in the American South. Taken from his earliest published stories as an undergraduate at the University of West Alabama situated along the banks of the Sucarnochee River, these short stories characterize the thoughts and feelings of an emerging young artist as he provides a sometimes humorous, sometimes heartbreaking unforgettable narrative for audiences to enjoy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781494713256
- ISBN: 149471325X
- Publication Year: 2013