Historicising Heritage And Emotions: The Affective Histories Of Blood, Stone And Land
"Historicising Heritage and Emotions examines how heritage is connected to and between people and places through emotion, in the past and today. Discussion focuses on the categories of blood (families and bloodlines), stone (monuments and memorials), andland (landscape and places imbued with memories). Contributors explore how emotions invest heritage with affective power, and the transformative effects of this power in individual, community and cultural contexts. Offering transhistorical and multidisplinary discussion about how we can talk about, discuss, categorise and theorise heritage and emotion, it is valuable for students and scholars interested in heritage, emotions and history."--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138202825
- ISBN: 1138202827
- Publication Year: 2019