Historical Dictionary Of The Central African Republic
Historical Dictionary of the Central African Republic, Third Edition, fills the gap in the literature about a country for which very little information exists in English, covering events that have taken place since the publication of the last edition in 1992. Substantial new material covers the persons, events, institutions, and parties that have played a significant role in the history of the Central African Republic. A list of acronyms and abbreviations, an extensive chronology, and an introductory essay complement the more than 800 dictionary entries. The bibliography profiles the available literature, and provides numerous journal articles and websites as sources of current events and developments.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scarecrow Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780810849136
- ISBN: 0810849135
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: 3