Hillstrom's Contact Strategy: The Leading Edge Of How Catalogs, Email, And Paid Search Interact, Yielding Dramatic Profit Increases For Your Catalog Business
Times are changing. Unfortunately, the process that catalogers use to select customers for individual mailings is largely the same as it was twenty-five years ago.In "Hillstrom's Contact Strategy", Kevin Hillstrom builds upon the principles outlined in his "Catalog PhD" booklet. Here, Mr. Hillstrom combines catalog value, email value, and paid search customer value, enabling the catalog expert to identify the most profitable combination of catalogs and email marketing campaigns, on an annual basis.The result is an elegant methodology that generates between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 of annual profit for the average $100,000,000 catalog business.Best of all, Mr. Hillstrom shares every secret he uses in his methodology, so that you can do the work yourself. You will be light years ahead of the competition after applying the concepts in this booklet to your business.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781495277221
- ISBN: 1495277224
- Publication Year: 2014