Hello, My Name Is Not Piglet Bug
"My Name is NOT Piglet Bug" is a rhyming story of a little, odd looking insect who, by hitch-hiking on the only human character in the story, Bart the biologist, accidentally discovers that he has another name . . . his scientific name. This name inspires pride in him in a way Piglet bug never has. On his way home, he interacts with several different organisms while he tries to figure out why he has unique, yellow paddle forelegs and a bulbous body. The book introduces young readers to the concept of scientific names and attempts to make them less intimidating by using rhymes. A brief history of scientific names and pronunciation instruction is included at the end of the book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781480202412
- ISBN: 148020241X
- Publication Year: 2012