Wonderworks Hector's Bunyip
The Australian Hector's Bunyip concerns the misadventures of impoverished inventor Robert Coleby. As if his money problems weren't enough, Hector is being hectored by land developer Brian Moll and child-welfare officer Joan Sydney. The latter antagonist wants to claim Hector's foster child and place the kid in an orphanage. But salvation comes in the most unlikely fashion. First telecast in the US on PBS' Wonderworks series, the 60-minute Hector's Bunyip debuted January 31, 1987. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Timeless Media Group
- UPC: 011301656759
- Region: Region [unknown]