Heavy Duty Truck Systems
Comprehensive, technically accurate, and up-to-date, HEAVY DUTY TRUCK SYSTEMS, Seventh Edition, helps students gain the essential knowledge and skills needed to service medium- and heavy-duty trucks. This best-selling guide provides a strong foundation in electricity and electronics, powertrain, steering and suspension, brakes, and accessories systems, as well as practical topics like servicing, safety, tools, and preventive maintenance. The new edition has been updated with full coverage of the latest ASE Education Foundation IMMR/TST/MST competencies and the latest technology, including J1939 updates and access tools, lock-out tag-out compliance, expanded PicoScope coverage, DIN wiring schematic navigation, and the five levels of semi- and fully autonomous trucks. With extensive review questions, over 1800 full-color photos and illustrations, and a standalone workbook with ASE Education Foundation task-oriented job sheets, this proven text is an ideal resource to prepare students for professional success.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781337787109
- ISBN: 1337787108
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 7 Reprint