When two people fall in love, they get butterflies in their stomach. When one of them suffers from anxiety, they face a storm of powerful emotions in their mind. Meet Ryan Mackay: twenty three years old, average, and attending an online college where he meets Emma Brooks. When they quickly discover they live in the same town, they meet up - and decide to start seeing each other. They both have their inner demons to deal with; Ryan suffers from anxiety, and Emma suffers from clinical depression. But when Emma is kidnapped, Ryan's anxiety reaches its peak. Follow Ryan's internal struggles as he seeks Emma out - and suffers the consequences of his actions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781519257734
- ISBN: 1519257732
- Publication Year: 2016