A seventy-year-old man, Maishe Rosstein, undergoes an open-heart surgery. Details of his procedure open the novel/novella. Once in recovery in ICU, in intermediate, then later at home, he recalls that during the procedure, he perceived darkly through a glass his days entering the air force (AF), his duties, the women he met, and other events. More than mere dreamy recall, it is as if he lives them again. Thence, the story returns where it began, at his home, recovering, now with new insights about his life. Please note that once AF-classified information is included, albeit now declassified and available to the public.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546270614
- ISBN: 1546270612
- Publication Year: 2018