Heart Valve Disease: A Guide To Patient Management After Surgery
Following the recent publication of new guidelines by the European Society of Cardiology, this fully up-to-date work provides cardiologists and cardiac surgeons with the first comprehensive guide to post-operative management of patients who have undergone heart valve surgery. An international team of contributors, all recognized authorities in their field, and themselves contributors to the new guidelines, present evidence-based recommendations for managing a range of clinical problems in both adults and children, extending from immediate care in the hospital setting, through to long-term considerations for the primary care physician.Topics covered include:* rehabilitation * management of thrombosis* hemolysis* rheumatic fever* endocarditis* special considerations such as care of the patient undergoing non-cardiac surgery.Illustrated with numerous graphics, checklists and flow charts to enable readers to locate information rapidly and easily,Heart Valve Disease provides practical guidance on a range of common clinical scenarios, encompassing immediate post-operative care in the hospital as well as long-term management in the primary care settings.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781842143087
- ISBN: 1842143085
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 1