Healthy For Life: Keeping Fit
Keeping fit is about keeping your body working well, and avoiding illnesses and injuries. Getting exercise is one of the most important ways to do this, and that's mainly what this book is about. But exercise doesn't just work on its own. There are loads of ways to look after your body, and they all work together. This book is a guide for teens on how to keep fit and healthy. Is is part of the series Healthy for Life, which gives factual information on a range of health issues so teens can get the information they need to be healthy. The books feature fun infographic style illustrations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Franklin Watts Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781445149738
- ISBN: 1445149737
- Publication Year: 2018