Health Education: Elementary And Middle School Applications
Health Education is a methods book that introduces pre-service elementary and middle school teachers to health programming. The practical approach emphasizes the skills necessary to teach health while providing background information on key health topics. Valuable activities in each chapter are aligned with National Health Education Standards and include sample assessment strategies. The new edition has been updated to include the newest national recommendations and statistics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities Social
- ISBN-13: 9780078028564
- ISBN: 0078028566
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 8