He Calls Her Doc
Maude DeVane is home in Montana to prove to the set-in-their-ways townsfolk that she's the doctor they need. What she doesn't need is an arrogant E.R. physician competing on her own turf. Especially if he's Guy Daley.Five years ago they shared a kiss she's been trying to forget ever since. And that's not possible with Guy here raising his teenage niece and spending far too much time at Maude's clinic. It's like a prescription to fall for him again.Worse, Guy's presence is not helping her with the townsfolk. How can she be their GP if they seek him for treatment? And if she has to leave the valley behind, will she lose her chance to find healing…and love?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harlequin Books
- ISBN-13: 9780373715619
- ISBN: 0373715617
- Publication Year: 2009