Hbr's 10 Must Reads 2019: The Definitive Management Ideas Of The Year From Harvard Business Review
We've combed through the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to help you get up to speed fast on the relevant ideas driving business today. Discover new ideas and sample the work from our vast cabinet of experts and their smart management thinking. Revisit these topics now to make sure you're incorporating the brightest, most up-to-date practices in your organization, or keep it as a reference to access these memorable pieces when you need them most. The collection includes articles on leadership, strategy, and innovation, as well as content to help you manage yourself and others. A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harvard Business School Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781633696426
- ISBN: 1633696421
- Publication Year: 2018