Haynes Boeing 747: 1970 Onwards (All Marks)
When the Boeing 747 first flew commercially in 1970 it ushered in a new era of affordable air travel. Often referred to by the nickname 'Jumbo Jet', the 747 was the world's first wide-body commercial airliner and its advent has proved to be one of the major milestones in aviation history. The centrepiece of this Haynes Manual is the 747-400, which is the most numerous version. As well as being the highest-selling model in the 747 family, there are more 400s currently in service than any other version.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781785210914
- ISBN: 1785210912
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint