Harnessing The Power And Potential Of Information And Communication Technologies For Local Development: A Practical Handbook For Local Mediterranean Policy Makers
The primary objective of this publication is to provide local decision makers throughout the Mediterranean with a set of concrete and easy-to-use guidelines on why and how ICTs should be integrated into local development policy making. This handbook intends to provide local policy makers with a practical tool to support them. These national and local authorities in charge of strategic planning for economic and social development have new roles and responsibilities within the framework of the ongoing decentralization of their functions, which requires them to take charge of planning, resource mobilization and implementation of all local development activities. As a result, local public officials often need to build new capacities and skills to effectively leverage available ICT tools to efficiently manage their new functions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: United Nations Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9789211263374
- ISBN: 9211263379
- Publication Year: 2012