Happiness By Design: Change What You Do, Not How You Think
"Pretty much all the advice about happiness we have heard revolves around one basic assumption: that we can think ourselves happier. But in HAPPINESS BY DESIGN, behavior and happiness expert Paul Dolan reveals that the key to being happy does not lie in changing how we think--it's changing what we do"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Lynnwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Plume
- ISBN-13: 9780147516305
- ISBN: 0147516307
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: Reprint