Handle With Care: Discovering God's Design For Your Marriage
Everybody needs the essentials! That's what you get in this powerful, entertaining DVD series from Focus on the Family. Hosted by popular counselor and author Greg Smalley, the Essentials of Marriage series brings top relationship experts into your home or church with practical wisdom, honest confessions, and decades of experience. In Essentials of Marriage: Handle with Care, experts like Gary and Barb Rosberg, Kay Arthur, and Dave Ramsey present hard-hitting strategies for couples to deal with the biggest threats to growing together . . . including anger, depression, and financial troubles. You and your spouse or group will discover new, Bible-based ways to beat these marriage busters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tyndale House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781589975811
- ISBN: 1589975812
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: LDG