Handgun Training: Practice Drills For Defensive Shooting
You have a handgun for self-defense, and have taken a good defensive shooting class. How do you practice and maintain those critical skills? This book has the tools you need to hone your skills at your favorite range. Inside you'll find:Drills you can do on your ownDrills you can do with a training partnerDrills to help replicate the environment you live inDrills that you can do even on very restricted shooting rangesDETAILED DESCRIPTIONS allow you to easily replicate the drills on your range.CLEAR EXPLANATIONS of the purpose of each drill help you focus on areas of concern or weakness.RANGE-TESTED with handgun training students every drill helps keep your skills sharp.EXCLUSIVE URL gives you access to download PDFs of targets designed just for this book!Regardless of how you've trained, this book will help you keep your defensive handgun shooting skills in tip-top shape!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gun Digest
- ISBN-13: 9781440244926
- ISBN: 1440244928
- Publication Year: 2015