Handfuls Of Purpose
Many have been blessed by the letters of Ruth Bryan, for she continually pointed people back to Christ. Here in her diary, one sees that same dedication as she continually points her own heart back to Jesus. Scattered throughout her entries, she likens herself to her biblical namesake, Ruth the Moabitess. Ruth Bryan reckons herself a meager gleaner in the fields of the gracious, loving, and greater Boaz, Jesus Christ. Observing the inner life of Ruth Bryan is a reminder to all believers of the boundless mercies of Christ, for what are we that such handfuls of purpose should be dropped for us?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Reformation Heritage Books
- ISBN-13: 9781601780034
- ISBN: 1601780036
- Publication Year: 2006