Handbook Of Pi And Pid Controller Tuning Rules
The vast majority of automatic controllers used to compensate industrial processes are PI or PID type. This book comprehensively compiles, using a unified notation, tuning rules for these controllers proposed from 1935 to 2008. The tuning rules are carefully categorized and application information about each rule is given. The book discusses controller architecture and process modeling issues, as well as the performance and robustness of loops compensated with PI or PID controllers. This unique publication brings together in an easy-to-use format material previously published in a large number of papers and books.This wholly revised third edition extends the presentation of PI and PID controller tuning rules, for single variable processes with time delays, to include additional rules compiled since the second edition was published in 2006.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781848162426
- ISBN: 1848162421
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 3