Handbook Of Gynaecological Oncology
The HANDBOOK OF GYNAECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY provides a thorough and up-to-date overview of the field of gynecologic cancer. The first section of the book includes chapters on epidemiology, radiation and chemotherapy therapies, surgery and pathology, and palliative care. The second part of the book examines each major type of cancer, such as cervical cancer, vulvar cancer, and vaginal cancer. Each chapter follows a common format in which clinical presentation, symptoms and signs, staging, prognostic factors, and principles of both surgical and non-surgical management are clearly and concisely covered. Packed with useful information, this practical handbook is an invaluable resource for doctors and other health care professionals who are dealing with women with gynecological cancer.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN-13: 9780443063978
- ISBN: 0443063974
- Publication Year: 2000