Handbook Of Global Technology Policy
The Handbook of Global Technology Policy presents and compares nonideological resolutions to environmental pollution and toxic waste, urbanization and transportation, homelessness, health-care policies around the world. It provides an evaluation of industrial interventions and energy sources, explores flow control and corporate growth, privatization and liberalization, health data networks, and electronic innovation and governance. Other topics include pharmaceutical policies, the state of science and technology in Africa, the reemergence of tuberculosis, wind energy technology development and diffusion in Inner Mongolia, and major problems of policy implementation in India
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780824703479
- ISBN: 0824703472
- Publication Year: 2000