Hand Surgery: Therapy And Assessment
Fully revised and updated, the second edition of Hand Surgery has been broadened to reflect the diverse nature of the speciality, providing more detail on hand therapy and alternatives to hand surgery, whilst maintaining surgical techniques in line with current guidelines. The compact format of Hand Surgery, part of the Oxford Specialist Handbooks in Surgery series, is designed to work both as a revision guide, with clearly organised chapters and headings throughout, and as an aide-memoire for fine detail such as pathology classifications. Featuring an authoritative list of contributors from hand surgeons and therapists, this new edition reflects the close working relationships between the two disciplines and draws from the knowledge of experts in the field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198757689
- ISBN: 0198757689
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2