Gypsy Goolash And More
Gypsy goolash, gypsy chili, gypsy soup, gypsy paella...Recipes with heartiness, flavor and a punch of attitude.Great for everyday, special occasions and entertaining, like Christmas, New Years, etc.Try the recipes today.Marshella Goodsworth is a superb chef with restaurant-quality food and a whole line of fabulous cookbooks that are sold around the world. Get her cookbooks today for yourself and others since they make great gifts for all occasions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781505214277
- ISBN: 1505214270
- Publication Year: 2014