Guide To Canadian English Usage: The Essential English Resource For Canadian Writers & Editors
The only resource of its kind, the Guide to Canadian English Usage, Second Edition, provides Canadians with straightforward, authoritative guidelines for using the language as it is written and spoken in their own country. Comprehensive and reliable, the guide is an essential reference for any writer, editor, or speaker of English in Canada.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780195445930
- ISBN: 0195445937
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 2