Gua Sha Scraping Massage Techniques: A Natural Way Of Prevention And Treatment Through Traditional Chinese Medicine
Learn the ancient techniques and health benefits of Gua Sha massage with this complete illustrated guide. Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese therapy for expelling toxin and preventing diseases. A simple scraping plate coupled with oil, when applied to the body repeatedly, can reach the effect of smoothing Qi and blood flow, stimulating main and collateral channels, expelling toxins and alleviating pain. This book explores the natural way of prevention and treatment through traditional Chinese medicine and explains the complete theories and practice for the treatment of over 100 ailments. Through Gua Sha Scraping Massage Techniques you will discover: The principles of Gua Sha Tools, ways, and techniques of Gua Sha How to judge your own health status, prevent and tackle common ailments and achieve healthy complexion and physique through Gua Sha How to prevent and cure various diseases through Gua Sha, such as chronic diseases, bone-joint diseases, male and female diseases, more Apart from Gua Sha, other tips for diet, massage and daily habits that combat illness and help build up your health
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Shanghai Book Traders
- ISBN-13: 9781602200326
- ISBN: 1602200327
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1