Group Theoretical Methods In Physics: Proceedings Of The Third Yurmala Seminar, Yurmala, Ussr, 22 24 May 1985
These Proceedings cover various topics in modern physics in which group theoretical methods can be applied effectively. The two volumes, containing over 100 papers, cover such areas as representation theory, the theory and applications of dynamical symmetries and coherent states, symmetries in atomic, molecular, nuclear and elementary particle physics, field theory including gauge theories, supersymmetry and supergravity, general relativity and cosmology, the theory of space groups and its applications to solid state physics and phase transitions, the problems of quantum and classical mechanics and paraxial optics, and the theory of nonlinear equations and solitons.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9789067640718
- ISBN: 9067640719
- Publication Year: 1986