Group 21: Physical Applications And Mathematical Aspects Of Geometry, Groups, And Algebras : Proceedings Of The Xx1 International Colloquium On Group Theoretica
In the last decade the geometrization of physics has become more and more important. Group-theoretical methods and related topological, differential geometric and algebraic aspects have been increasingly used for the modelling and description of physical systems, their understanding and their measurable properties. This volume gives an overview of, and a state-of-the-art report on, the different facets of geometrical modelling, from quasi-crystals to new formulations of quantum mechanics. It contains more than 170 contributions from scientists working in physics, in mathematics and in other fields. Among the contributors are H. Fritzsch, W. Greiner, V. Kac, J. Louck, G. Marmo, R. Moody, P. Olver, L. O'Raifeartaigh and P. Van Moerbeke.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789810231354
- ISBN: 9810231350
- Publication Year: 1997