Directed by Tim WilsonWritten by Tim Wilson
Stephen Jenkinson holds degrees in theology from Harvard and social work from the University of Toronto, and in his work he has brought these two disciplines together in a unique way. As a counselor and caregiver, Jenkinson has set out to reshape the Western perspective on death; declaring that death must be "befriended" as a inevitable part of our existence, he wants to eliminate the fear and confusion that's the basis of most conversation about death and believes that common attitudes about the subject are tantamount to the denial of the human soul. Filmmaker Tim Wilson presents a portrait of Stephen Jenkinson and his work in the documentary Griefwalker, in which the man who has come to be known as "the Angel of Death" talks about the importance of accepting and finding solace in the end of life. Griefwalker was an official selection at the 2008 Montreal World Film Festival. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alive Mind
- UPC: 705105268910
- Region: Region 0