Green Infrastructure Implementation
"Green Infrastructure Implementation provides actionable information that promotes the implementation of green infrastructure. Unlike most publications, which focus on technical design of individual green elements, this book tackles topics that relate directly to the ability to implement green infrastructure. The collection of programmatic and planning topics is unique in current literature, and covers a range of issues from stormwater to public education. Green Infrastructure Implementation identifies obstacles and provides guidance in possible approaches to overcoming them at the programmatic level. It also provides clear and actionable suggestions as to the selection and planning of green infrastructure at different scales and identifies considerations for implementation based on type of practice and specific geographic considerations. Each topic details an assessment of barriers and potential challenges and includes case studies that show how they can be addressed"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Water Environment Federation
- ISBN-13: 9781572783058
- ISBN: 1572783052
- Publication Year: 2014