Greek Mythology: Gods, Heroes And The Trojan War Of Greek Mythology
Greek MythologyGods, Heroes and the Trojan WarThe Greek Mythology is indeed unparalleled in its engrossing appeal. To date, it serves to be an inspiration to box office hit movies, literature and much more.The fact that Greek Mythology, with its genesis in antiquity, can continue to fascinate generations of the modern world is remarkable in itself, but so are the many intriguing characters such as Zeus, Apollo, Aphrodite, Artemis, Ares and Athena.Inside you will learn about - The Twelve Titans- The Twelve Olympians- The Heroes of Greek Mythology- The Trojan War- Ten Little Known Facts about Greek MythologyAlthough a simulacrum of the historic literary pieces of Homer and Hesiod, this eBook gives a crisp yet fulfilling account of the Titans, the Olympian gods, their affairs, feuds and rivalries; it provides a through account of the Trojan war and heroes such as Achilles, Hercules and Odysseus. It also includes bonus chapters divulging some enthralling secrets that are less known about the characters of the Greek Mythology.This is a reservoir of the many enchanting chronicles of Greek legends.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514770986
- ISBN: 1514770989
- Publication Year: 2015