Greek Mythology: Discover The Fascinating World Of Greek Gods, Heroes, Myths & Folklore
***Discover the Amazing World of Greek Gods, Heroes, Myth & Folkore! From Zeus to Hercules and Beyond!***SPECIAL BONUS OFFER FOR ALL READERS FOUND AT THE END OF THE BOOK Are You Curious About How the Ancient Greeks Lived and What they Believed? Most of us have heard one way or another, a story of a Greek god. Greek mythology is not only for children, but even for adults who would like a respite from the real physical world and be absorbed in the powerful and mystical world of myths. This book does just that letting you reminisce the stories of gods and goddesses of Greek mythology and offering not only entertainment, but a message or two. So sit back, enjoy the book, and get lost in the magical world of the Ancient Greece. Here's a preview of what you'll find inside: * How the World Came to Be (According to the Ancient Greeks) * The Castration of Ouranus (Also known as the "Golden Age of the Titans") * The Olympians * Hercules and His 12 Labors * Heroes * Greek Mythical Creatures * Resources for Further Viewing and Reading * Key Book Takeaways * And much, much more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508880080
- ISBN: 1508880085
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 2