Greek Mythology: Discover The Fascinating World Of Greek Gods, Heroes, Myths & Folklore
***Discover the Amazing World of Greek Gods, Heroes, Myth & Folkore! From Zeus to Hercules and Beyond!***SPECIAL BONUS OFFER FOR ALL READERS FOUND AT THE END OF THE BOOK Are You Curious About How the Ancient Greeks Lived and What they Believed? Most of us have heard one way or another, a story of a Greek god. Greek mythology is not only for children, but even for adults who would like a respite from the real physical world and be absorbed in the powerful and mystical world of myths. This book does just that letting you reminisce the stories of gods and goddesses of Greek mythology and offering not only entertainment, but a message or two. So sit back, enjoy the book, and get lost in the magical world of the Ancient Greece. Here's a preview of what you'll find inside: * How the World Came to Be (According to the Ancient Greeks) * The Castration of Ouranus (Also known as the "Golden Age of the Titans") * The Olympians * Hercules and His 12 Labors * Heroes * Greek Mythical Creatures * Resources for Further Viewing and Reading * Key Book Takeaways * And much, much more!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781508880080
- ISBN: 1508880085
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 2