Grant's Anatomy Coloring Book
Master anatomy by coloring it in! Grant's Anatomy Coloring Book uses an interactive approach to help students deepen and reinforce their anatomical knowledge. Integrating visual and kinesthetic learning activities with an efficient, high-yield review of essential information, it's the perfect way for students to deepen their grasp of the anatomy they need to know for their courses, labs, and exams! Combines realistic, dissection-based illustrations from the award-winning Grant's Atlas of Anatomy with descriptive text highlighting key features such as attachments, innervation, and relationships. Prompts you to identify important and relevant structures in each coloring-book illustration, with additional structures pre-labeled to help you achieve orientation and recognize key relationships. Presents structures regionally, in the same sequence in which they are revealed during dissection. Follows the same chapter organization as Grant's Atlas of Anatomy and Grant's Dissector - making it easy to use in conjunction with these authoritative resources.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781496351258
- ISBN: 1496351258
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 CLR CSM