Grandparents Michigan Style: Places To Go & Wisdom To Share
Take an active role in your grandchildren's lives. Show them the best of Michigan. Teach the valuable lessons you've learned throughout the years. Grandparents Michigan Style, written by active grandparents Mike Link and Kate Crowley, spotlights more than 70 Michigan attractions and activities for grandparents and grandchildren, ages 2 and up. It offers tips on making each stop a bonding experience and is filled with insights and advice to help you along the way. If you're a grandparent who wants to play an instrumental part in your grandchildren's healthy development, this book is for you!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adventure Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781591938583
- ISBN: 1591938589
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2