Grand Duets For Christmas: 8 Elementary Arrangements For One Piano, Four Hands
The thrill of making music with a friend or teacher during the holidays is captured in this series of Christmas duets. Written for pianists at the elementary level, the pieces in this collection have easy movement around the keyboard and simple hands-together coordination. Both primo and secondo parts are equal in difficulty. The selections of familiar titles feature a variety of keys, styles, meters, and tempos. Titles: Away in a Manger * Good King Wenceslas * Hark! the Herald Angels Sing * O Come, Little Children * O Come, O Come Emmanuel * Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow * Up on the Housetop.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781470640644
- ISBN: 1470640643
- Publication Year: 2018