Grand Duets For Christmas: 8 Early Elementary Arrangements For One Piano, Four Hands
The thrill of making music with a friend or teacher during the holidays is captured in this series of Christmas duets. Written with the beginning piano student in mind, the pieces in this collection have a limited reading and playing range. Both primo and secondo parts are equal in difficulty. The selections of familiar titles feature varied keys, styles, meters, and tempos. Titles: Angels We Have Heard On High * Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella * Deck the Halls * Go, Tell It on the Mountain * Jolly Old Saint Nicholas * Ode to Joy (from Symphony No. 9) * We Three Kings of Orient Are * What Child Is This?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781470640637
- ISBN: 1470640635
- Publication Year: 2018