Widely viewed as a prototypical band who would help form the image of post-punk goth rockers including the Cure and Joy Division, Bauhaus has certainly established itself as worthy of a place for themselves in rock history. Though they broke up 1987, the band reunited for a brief tour a year later. In addition to being the first ever DVD release from Bauhaus and Metropolis Records, Bauhaus: Gotham includes footage from live performances originally filmed during September at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom. Some of the featured songs include "Kick in the Eye," "She's in Parties," and "Bela Lugosi's Dead." Tracie Cooper, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Metropolis
- UPC: 782388016599
- Region: Region 1