Good Manufacturing Practices For Pharmaceuticals
This book provides insight into the world of pharmaceutical quality systems and the key elements that must be in place to change the business and organizational dynamics from task-oriented procedure-based cultures to truly integrated quality business systems that are self-detecting and correcting. Chapter flow has been changed to adopt a quality systems organization approach, and supporting chapters have been updated based on current hot topics including the impact of the worldwide supply chain complexity and current regulatory trends.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498732062
- ISBN: 1498732062
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 7 New