Gone Wild: An Endangered Animal Alphabet
This truly special alphabet book is filled with a stampede of wild animals, from Chinese Alligator to Grevy's Zebra--and they're all so rare, they're endangered. David McLimans's bold and playful illustrations transform each letter into a work of art, boldly rendered with animal characteristics, including scales, horns, and even insect wings. Once you take this eye-opening safari, you'll never look at letters or animals the same way again.This zoological adventure--and winner of a Caldecott Honor medal--has been reformatted as a gifty board edition. The stunning black-and-white visuals are perfect for babies and younger children.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Childrens Books
- ISBN-13: 9781619639546
- ISBN: 1619639548
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: BRDBK