Going Solo: Basic Guitar Soloing
Now you can fill in all those great solo spots with your own improvised playing! With this incredibly simple, easy-to-learn approach to playing lead guitar, you will learn all the basics needed to get you up and soloing, such as the most common scale patterns, how to solo in any key, soloing in different styles, how to interchange scales within a solo, basic theory behind keys and scales, and how to practice. DVD special features include solo demonstrations with analysis, play-along practice tracks in many different styles, MP3 downloads of all practice tracks, printable PDF files of all on-screen scale graphics, a lead guitar workout, a tuning segment, and bonus performances by B.B King and Frank Gambale.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780757914775
- ISBN: 0757914772
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: DVD