Art Jones directed this comedy-drama about NYC's Nomad Movement, a trend described in newspaper and magazine articles: New York automobile owners cruise Manhattan at night, driving until dawn as a cool-down from the pressures and stress of their jobs. East Villager El Cid Rivera (Damian Young), age 32 and named after his mom's favorite film, is one such Nomad of the night, cruising under flashing neon in his existential explorations. Intercut with El Cid's quest are the voices of other Nomads, uttering poems expressing their own vehicular visions. Shown at the Dances With Films Festival of the Unknowns (Santa Monica). Bhob Stewart, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Cinequest
- UPC: 891640001195