Going From Undisciplined To Self Mastery: Five Simple Steps To Get You There
Going from Undisciplined to Self-Mastery is the roadmap you ll need to take you from being an unproductive human being to becoming the master of your own fate. It will guide you through the time-proven five steps needed to help transform your life into what you really want it to be. These steps will help you develop the self-discipline you ll need in order to live the rest of your life with true purpose. The five steps are based on hundreds of life coaching and organization performance mentoring case studies facilitated by the author. Once you master all five of these steps, you will be able to combat the top issues affecting many people in the world today the author calls them The Dirty Dozen: Severe procrastination Failed goals No motivation No sense of urgency Disorganized Lack of structure Not focused Not managing sleep optimally Poor performance Poor time management Lack of energy Inconsistency
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Koehler Books
- ISBN-13: 9781940192703
- ISBN: 1940192706
- Publication Year: 2014